Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Game 3





BB: Ok guys, lets bring it in here!

(Everyone skates in)

BB: Okay, thanks guys for showing up *wink wink, see what I did there Brooksie, I winked and said wink wink with a star? that means sarcasm my boy!

BL: Thanks ass.

BB: Alright here we go, back to Tampa huh? Who saw this coming? Any thoughts Mikey?




MG52: Honestly Coach, I have no fucking idea. I mean, I'm on like my fourth straight concussion here ya know? My thumb I swear broke three years ago and these dipshit trainers won't fix it, I can't even keep my fucking glove on it. These headaches are really killin' me coach, I was slam dancing last night at the club and the lights kept fucking with me. I swear I got that E-coli shit, had a really rare burger at the cheesecake factory earlier.

BB: Okay, thanks Mikey for the update. Alright, now, again, we're playing the Lightening!

(grumble)

Now we all remember a few years back, remember? We beat the Rangers in seven! Alright, so lets see here, Ov are you here today?

(crickets chirp, backstrom giggles)

Okay, no OV, thats fine, must be a maintenance day.

(Suddenly the boards start shaking violently, the ground begins to tremble and horror washes over the face of each player and assistant coach)





LeonsisTheHutt: AAHHHHHVvagfaassdfd! Sooooooooooooo Bruceyyyyyy, yosuewsfasdsf weras toeehehee hat!

(Mchphee slivers from behind)

GMGM: Welll.......... hello fellows.... (pauses for 50 seconds) so, down 2-OH huh??? Well, as you just heard our fearless leader is not happy!

BB: Gentlemen! Please, I don't think we need to distract the team like this!

LTH: Asdfadsfashhhhhhhsdfs Bruuccccccccccccceeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!

(LeonsisTheHutt glides across the floor leaving a trail of goo and consumes the coach in one bite)

MG52: Holy shit he ate him right up!

(backstrom keeps giggling)

GMGM: Well you see what happens now? Don't worry, coach will be fine, Ted will have no problem regurgitating once he realizes butch cassidy is busy and can't come coach tonight. (pauses for a half hour) but don't fret, i firmly believe I have assembled the right mix of talented yountster, (pauses for two hours) and seasoned veterans.

LTH: HAHTHAHAHA GMGM! adsfawewwwwwwwwwerasshshshs again!

GMGM: You heard the man! Get to work!

MG52: What the fuck is going on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment