Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Ovechkin Tour

Yes, our fearless captain, the Russian engine that never stops, the whirling dervish number 8 the great, Alex the all-mighty Ovechkin goes forth in effort to survey this North American wasteland in hopes of drumming up support for what now? Ah, so here in full, a most exclusive coup (suck it steinbot) is a running log from this superstar's journeys through a most barren of voyages!


Travel Log: Monday, 11:30am

OV: AHHHHH YESSSSS!!!! Soooo, beautiful women, I am here OVECHKIN!! RAHHHHHHHH

(downs two fifths of potato vodka)

OV: Much better, feel almost human no? So, lovely lady, I am on new tour of U S and A, I am ready to party my ball sack off yes?!?

Babes: Ohhhh Ovieeeeeee!!!

OV: Ahahaha Yes! Russian rocket in pant yes?!?

Babes: Come give us the big one Ovie!!!

OV: Hang on woman, must hit hookah...


OV: Yesss, much better now! I get best dank from good bud Nicky Backstrom! Most righteous from Sveden you see! Ahh the swede, so sweet, so blond and cuddly.

(A knock on the door)

OV: (yells through the peephole) Who is there?


BB: OVIEE!!! Its your coach, Brouce Boudreau!!! Remember me?!? I'm the guy who you know, made you captain even though you can't speak english and never show for practice?

OV: Ah yes, my favorite wizard! Come in Bruce!

(BB rolls into the lavish hotel room stuffing waffles in his face)

BB: Oh Alex (burps) you should see the spread downstairs! A full service waffle station! They even had whipped cream!!

OV: Yes, Ovechkin see buffet, already have six hams this morning.

BB: Great, listen Captain, its time we get going, we have to fly to Dallas today!

OV: Why? I am here, fine hotel room, beautiful babe and Nicky cush, what would I ever need in Dallas??

BB: Its a tour!

-------------

Travel Log: Monday evening, 9:45 pm

(a plane lands on Dallas runway)

(OV in first class)


OV: Yes, flying can be so very taxing...

(BB glares from coach section stuffed in a middle seat)

OV: Okay babes, I think it time for Ovechkin to depart. I have fun trip yes? We make lot of little Ovechkins no? I hope someday to return this land and purchase your father yes?!

(everyone leaves the plane)

BB: COME ON ALEX!

(he eats 22 McDoubles and rushes Ovechkin out the airport door)

OV: What's the hurry Brucie pie?

BB: We can't miss this signing!

OV: This not problem coach, I rent car, see?


BB: OV! What have you done boy?!?

OV: It ok. (downs a kilo of Everclear, drives car off the lot at 145 mph leaving BB behind)

BB: Dammit OVECHKIN!!!

--------------

Travel Log: Tuesday afternoon, 3:15 pm

(another luxurious hotel room)


OV: This trip is become too difficult, mind seem to swim now. Must eat everything here!

(two women feed and blow him simultaneously)

OV: Now where is that stupid coach?!?

(A phone rings)

OV: Helloooooooo?!?! It is I, the mighty Ovechkin! Who dare disturb the silent repent of my lair?!


MG52: Yo Ovechkin! Mike Green here, NHL defensemen, what's up my bro-seph?!?

OV: Ahhhh Mikey! The Mike dog! Pass the Mike stand!

MG52: What up my captain?

OV: Nothing is up my comrade, just on U S and A tour with the big man!

MG52: Damn they got you out on the road? That is some bullshit am I right bro??!?

OV: Yes always right my good bud, how is that new woman you meet?

MG52: Not bad man, just found out last night she's actually a tranny, but its all good, you know what I say, waste not want not!

OV: Haha oh yes!

(downs entire vat of russian whiskey)

MG52: Yeah man, just callin' to check in. Heading up to the OP later today, gettin' that damn 50 inch mole removed FINALLY. I mean, come on doc, I've had these symptoms for like three weeks now!

OV: Yes, Ovechkin know this, keep little Mikey in prayer no?

MG52: Much appreciated bro, also gettin' an MRI done, think my skull has a leak, probably when that 12 foot tapeworm crawled into my ear that night we bagged those four locals on St. Tomas....

OV: Ah yes, what a night!

MG52: Aight my man, I gotta bounce you be safe out there!

OV: Yes, always, peace bro.

(they hang up)

-------------------

Travel Log: Wednesday night, 7:50 pm Someplace cold in Canada


OV: Ohhh yeah baby! Such great party here in north! Gotta keep my ear warm though!

Babes: Ohhh Ovie!!!!

OV: Yeah yeah yeah! You know I am pussy magnet!

(fingerbangs two chicks)

OV: I am rock star!

(coach is standing by the buffet spread)


BB: Dammit Ovechkin! We have very important people to meet on this tour!

(enhales 28 pounds of barbeque spareribs)

OV: It ok coach! Have more dinner, you look famish!

BB: Good point.

(swallows a pig whole and then bursts)

OV: Oh no! Now coach has died! Ovechkin very sad!


Babes: OH OVIE COME BACK TO BED!

OV: Well if I have to, I am sure coach would have wanted me to have most fun before season start anyway! That it, no more tour, I must return home with 45 beautiful babe for great feast!

(hits the hookah and trips over boudreau's decomposing body)

OV: SOMEONE CLEAN THIS SHIT UP!

(the end, or not?)

No comments:

Post a Comment