Thursday, April 26, 2018

Game Day!!!

Somewhere at Kettler iceplex...


Coach: OKAY MEN BRING IT IN!!!

(They bring it in)

Coach: Okay, men, welcome back to practice! I'm looking at you especially Osh, hope your two dislocated knee caps are doing ok?

Osh: Its fine coach.

Coach: Good! Okay, lets see here, time to get down to business. Backstrom is that marijuana I smell?!?!

Backy: Nahh coach, just air freshener! (he giggles)

Coach: Fine, now men, what we have in front of ourselves is a great opportunity! We finally have a shot at those pesky penguins, now who's with me?!

(crickets)

Ov: Uhhh coach, we always lose to penguin team, everybody know this.

Coach: DAMMITTT SON WE NEED TO BE KILLERS!!!

Backy: (while coughing a cloud of smoke) This guy sucks brah..

(A dark cloud descends on the practice)


(A door opens and Ted the hutt slithers out from the space cruiser)

Ted: ahhahshshshsss trottzzzkeey, my faithfulll servant!!!

Coach: Oh no you guys the boss is here?!?! Oh Ted how must I serve you my master?!

Ted: bringgg me the blood of crosby!

Coach: You hear that willy? Its go time!

Backy: This is some fucked up shit right here.

Ov: Yes, ov agree with swede brother.

Osh: How fucking long have you two been here?

Ov: Many year, many year.

Backy: I dunno brah, I've been stoned since 2010...

Ov: Yes, ovechkin too is very high.

Osh: Solid.

(coach returns after ted flys off in his cruiser)

Coach: OKAY GUYS I SAID BRING IT IN!

Everyone: We're already in.

Coach: Good, now listen, I've just had a visit from the bossman. He really wants a win out there tonight, lots of fans getting excited about rocking the red and stuff, so like seriously you guys, please? Just try to score a few goals, really its all I ask.

Ov: We score goal, but then awful defense give up goal.

Defense: That's bullshit!

Ov: See, defense suck coach. They let in goal all the time.

Coach: Enough! We don't need this in fighting! Now willy, can you calm everyone down?


Willy: Next guy that talks goes through me!

(crickets)

Coach: There, that's better thanks, willy, now go play in traffic like a good boy!

Willy: Thanks coach!

(he runs off)

Ov: What a moron.

Backy: (giggles)

Osh: This team is wack yo!

The end..... (or is it) (dun dun dun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment