Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

(The Fleischmann family home)
Flash: Lord, last of all, I am most thankful for my wonderful teammates with the Washington Caps. They continue to support me through this most difficult of falls! I am most grateful to my best buddy, Eric 'Big Goal' Fehr, Fehrsie, the fehrmister, my trusty roommate who we welcome to our home this holiday!

EF16: (while sitting at the little kids table with 6 8 year olds) Thanks Flash for um, having me.

 FLASH: No problem buddy! Hey Mom, you said I could take my friend to the tree house after dinner right? right?

Flash's mom: Uh... did I?


FLASH: Yeah! Right after we finished the holiday cookies!

EF16: (muttering to himself) Goddamn that mikey, why couldn't he invite me this year...

(Meanwhile somewhere on the potomac, the boat is thumping as the bass plays loudly.)

AO: Yeah baby I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one! YEeeeeee!!!!!

MG52: Yo Ov, what's sup man?!

AO: Mikey, great rave bro! I have great time!

MG52: And who's this fine piece of ass???

AO: Sister come from Russia with visits! We crash boat party!

MG52: Fuckin crazy, yo this party is dope!

MG52: Fuck it, I gotta score some tail, latah!

(He departs, AO frenches two russian broads and downs an entire fifth of vodka, then inhales three turkeys)

AO: Fuck yeah!!! Love thanks givings rah!

(meanwhile back at the mercedes dealership...)

BB: I did what to the clutch?!

No comments:

Post a Comment