Wednesday, November 24, 2010

GAMEDAY - November 24, 2010

BB: I want to thank you all for coming today! We are coming off a couple tough losses but we just need to WORK harder, get it? Okay, lets see here, we need something on defense I think. Any ideas Mikey?

MG52: Not really coach, my shoulder is totally numb and the hep-B is flaring up again.

BB: I told you to wrap that up son!

MG52: Couldn't be helped, Ov and Kovi threw a boat party thing over the summer, cruisin the Potomac or somethin!

BB: Yeah yeah, I'm sure my invitation was lost in the mail. HEY FLASH!

FLASH: yes my brutal master, I MEAN COACH?!

BB: Go down to seven eleven, get me three eclairs and a large diet coke, now!

MG52: Boy, hes a real go-getter huh?

(The door opens and bursting through in a segway)

OV: Ha ha Coach! You are fag fat boy! ha ha!

BB: Dammit Ovechkin! Maybe I should bench that kid... eh screw it, I'll just bench Fehrsie again hes a big pansy anyway.

MG52: Sure thats a good idea coach especially with Knubes out?

BB: Who?! Oh yeah, old man river, nah we should be fine. Listen, okay, everyone paying attention now?


BB: Seriously guys! I mean, I have a lot of cool plays to diagram!

Gordo: (Whispering to DJKing) Man, this guy is losing it.

DJKing: Who?

BB: HEY PUNCHY PAY ATTENTION! Okay, seriously, I have important things to say!


BB: (shines minature replica of his jack adams award) Okay, so, tonight we play down in Carolina. Now I need you all to make sure you get to the plane on time, okay sasha?

AS28: Durrrr, no speak english! (mutters russian curse words)

OV: Ha ha! Sasha make joke! ha ha coach is fat!

(phone rings)

OV: Hello?

OV: So funny Kovi! Ha ha coach is so fat!

BB: Okay, thats enough practice. just go skate or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment